To download the HP printer driver from 123.hp.com, you need to follow the below-given instructions:
- First of all, open a web browser, for example, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc. on your system.
- After that, type 123.hp.com in the address bar which is located at the top of your screen. Then, press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- On the webpage, select your printer from the upper panel i.e Envy, Officejet, Laserjet, Deskjet.
- Now, type your printer model into the search field and then click on the Search button given there.
- In the next window, click on the Download button and by doing so, it will start downloading the driver.
- Once the file is downloaded, it will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder. But if you want to save the file in some other folder, you are required to do it manually.
Install HP Printer Driver
* On Windows:
You need to follow the below-given steps for installing the printer driver on Windows for 123.hp.com/setup:
- To begin the installation process, open the Downloads folder on your windows computer.
- Then, locate the .exe file of 123.hp.com in the folder and double-click on it.
- By doing so, Security Warning pop-up box will display on your screen asking you- Do you want to run this file? To continue the process, click on the Run button and it will start extracting the files.
- Now, it will show you the User Account Control pop-up box asking for your permission to make necessary changes to your computer. To allow the application, click on the Yes button and move forward to the next step.
- In the next window, click on the Continue button which is given at the bottom of the screen.
- In the next window of “Software Selection”, click on the window Customize Software Selection tab to select your preferred software. Then, click on the Next button which is given at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- It will show you the window of Installation Agreements and Settings. Read all the terms and conditions of HP. To continue with the installation process, you must agree to all the terms.
- Hence, select the given checkboxes to accept the installation agreements. Then, go the bottom-right corner of the window and click on the Continue button.
- By doing so, the software that you have selected in the above step starts installing. Once the process is done, click on the Next button which is positioned at the bottom of the window.
- On the next screen, it will show you the Connection Options window. Select one of the given options:
- Wireless Connection Method: If you want to connect your printer wirelessly with your computer, select this option.
- Wired Connection Method: In this case, attach a USB cable from your printer to the computer.
- Now, the program will start searching for your printer driver. Then, select your printer and click on the Next button given there. If your printer is not found, click on the tab “My Printer is not Shown” and then follow the on-screen instruction to detect your printer.
- Next, your printer driver starts installing. You need to wait until the installation process is completed. Do not close the window or turn off your system in between the installation process. Otherwise, it will stop installing the driver.
- When the Installation Successful window appears, click on the Finish button to end the process.
My Website page : 123.hp.com/setup| HP Printer Drivers| 123.hp.com| HP Printer Software| HP Printer Setup | HP Printer Driver | 123.hp.com/setup 6978 | hp.com/123 | 123.hp/setup | 123.hp.com/oj4650 | 123.hp.com/dj3630 | HP Printer Downloads | 123.hp.com/setup 6968 | 123.hp.com/setup 6970 | 123.hp.com/setup 3830 | install HP printer | 123.hp.com/setup 4650 | HP Utility Mac Download | 123.hp.com/setup| 123.hp.com/setup| 123.hp.com/setup| 123.hp.com/setup|